USB Tether for LUMIX
USB Tether for LUMIX
IMPORTANT: when ordering this product, you must create a user account to ensure receipt of the licensing information email (do not order as Guest).
Streamline your studio photography with the new USB Tether software for Panasonic LUMIX cameras! USB Tether was designed from the ground up in cooperation with Panasonic in order to be fully compatible with LUMIX DMC-GH4 / DMC-GX8 cameras. With USB Tether for LUMIX, you will be able to:
- Release the shutter on your LUMIX DMC-GH4 / DMC-GX8 cameras from your computer or laptop
- See or set camera settings, such as shutter speed, aperture or ISO
- View thumbnails of all images your camera takes, even if you use on-camera shutter release
- Automatically download all new images from your camera to a folder on your computer
- Automatically import downloaded images into Adobe Lightroom, or open them in a default image viewer
- Synchronize multiple DMC-GH4 / DMC-GX8 cameras for simultaneous camera setting control and/or shutter release*
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 (32 or 64 bit versions)
OS X 10.11.4 to 10.12.3
*Multiple camera control is only available on Windows at the moment. Multiple camera control for OS X is in development and will be announced separately.
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GH4 *
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GX8 **
* The DMC-GH4 camera requires firmware version 2.0 or higher in order to be compatible.
** USB Tether for LUMIX version 1.2 or higher is required for LUMIX DMC-GX8.
For extended tethering range use cables from TetherTools.
You can download a fully-functional 14-day trial version:
To continue using the sofware past the trial period a license key will be required. One license key is good for up to 2 computers (e.g. your laptop and your desktop). Your license key will be emailed to you within 15 minutes of placing your order.
This software is distributed via digital download only.
IMPORTANT: you must create a user account when ordering this product to ensure receipt of the licensing information email (do not order as Guest).
Have a question? Contact our customer support!