Promote Control shoots automatic brackets of up to 45 images, with up to 9.0 EV step between shots. It can even automatically step into Bulb for night-time HDR!
- Exposures from 1/8000 sec up to hours
- Mirror Lock-up support
- Adjustable delays between shots allow speeds up to 2.5 FPS
Want to run a Time-Lapse? No problem. Want a Time-Lapse HDR? That's easy!
- Optional start delay
- Exposures can be set on camera or on the Promote
- Time-lapse single shots or whole HDR brackets!
Ever wanted a Time-Lapse of a sunset, but couldn't get rid of heavy flicker? Welcome, we got you covered. Promote Control can also tweak ISO settings to help keep your shutter speeds within desired limits.
- Calibrated individually for each camera, allowing exposures from 1/20 and up
- Allows 2 ND filters (up to 10EV each)
Ingredients: one Canon DSLR, one Promote Control, lots of creativity. You are the chef!
- Three focus step sizes: Small, Medium and Large
- Shoot single exposures or HDR brackets
- Set your start and end points, and Promote will do the rest!
Advanced One Shot
Set your desired Shutter speed, Aperture and ISO - and fire away without touching your camera!
- Manual Shutter hold mode (with shutter cable)
- Hyperfocal Calculator computes F-number for a desired hyperfocal distance
Video Control for Canon DSLR
Remotely control your camera while recording:
- Perform a rack focus
- Start, stop, change exposure settings (Aperture / Shutter speed / ISO)
The Promote Control can be easily integrated with third-party devices to create.
- HDR and focused stacked panoramas
- Mind-blowing motion Time Lapses and HDR Time Lapses
Second to None
Promote Control is rugged, weatherproof and does not need any external devices! Just you and your camera.
- Long battery life - up to 100 hours - on standard AA
- Can be powered by an external AC adapter
- Easily mounted on a tripod or hot shoe
- Optional wireless activation
Camera connection USB cable
Firmware update USB cable
2xAA alkaline batteries
|Camera Control:||Advanced USB camera control protocol|
|Operation Modes:||One Shot, Time-Lapse, HDR, Manual Hold, Bulb Ramping, Focus Stacking, Video*|
|Unit Size:||Approx. 4.9 x 2.6 x 1.1 in. (125 x 65 x 27 mm)|
|Unit Weight:||Approx. 5.5 oz. (156g)|
|Cable Length:||3.3 ft (1m)|
|Power Source:||2xAA (alkaline, manganese or Ni-MH)|
|Battery Life:||20 to 40 hrs estimated|
|Display:||Monochrome, with variable intensity RGB backlight|
|Keypad:||Membrane, weather resistant|