The following Terms and Conditions of Use (the “Agreement”) constitutes an agreement between you and Moran Research and Consulting, Inc., doing business as Promote Systems, operator of PromoteSystems.com (the “Site”). By using the Site, you agree to be bound by and accept the terms of this Agreement.
Promote Systems may alter the terms of this Agreement from time to time with prior notice to you. No alteration of this Agreement by you will be binding upon Promote Systems except as expressly agreed in writing signed by an authorized agent of Promote Systems.
Please read this Agreement carefully. This Agreement limits Promote Systems’s liability and may substantively affect your rights.1. Offsite Links
The Site may contain links to world wide web content which is not a part of the Site. You agree and acknowledge that Promote Systems is not responsible for such content.2. Use of the Site
Use of and access to the Site is limited by the terms of this Agreement. You agree:
• Not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without Promote Systems’s express written permission.
• Not to take any action that imposes, or may impose in Promote Systems’s sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Promote Systems’s servers or other infrastructure or to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper operation of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site.
• Not to copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute or publicly display any content from the Site, including but not limited to “framing” Site content within another site.
• To use the Site only for lawful purposes, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in connection with your use of the Site.
• Not to advertise products or services or solicit any user of the Site, whether or not such advertising or solicitation is in the form of unrequested bulk commercial e-mail.3. Termination of Use
Promote Systems may at its sole discretion terminate or limit your use of the Site for violation of any of the rules contained in this Agreement, or for any conduct, whether by act or omission, which in Promote Systems’s sole opinion adversely impacts the operation of the Site. Promote Systems may so terminate or limit your use of the Site without prior notice to you. If such termination or limitation is for reasonable cause, Promote Systems will not be obligated to refund any fees paid by you.4. Privacy
section for more information. 5. Intellectual Property
"Promote", “Promote Systems” and PromoteSystems.com are trademarks of Promote Systems. Site layout is copyright Promote Systems. The visual appearance of the Site is protected trade dress of Promote Systems under 15 U.S.C. § 1125 et seq. All other trademarks, registered trademarks and service marks are property and copyright of their respective owners. 6. Services
Promote Systems may provide further services in connection with the Site, including but not limited to e-mail notifications and information publication. Promote Systems will make its best efforts to ensure that such services are available, operate correctly and are free from malicious code (e.g., computer viruses). You agree to release and hold harmless Promote Systems for any damages arising out of your use of the Site, including but not limited to the unavailability, failure or improper operation of services provided in connection with the Site.7. Warranties
PROMOTE SYSTEMS HEREBY WAIVES ALL WARRANTIES EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR AN INTENDED USE, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE. 8. Dispute Resolution
Any dispute arising out of use of the Site or this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction in the courts of the State of Texas and agree not to bring any action against Promote Systems in any other jurisdiction. Nothing in this Agreement shall limit the rights of Promote Systems to initiate an action against you in any other jurisdiction where such jurisdiction may be properly exercised.